What follows is a list of essential technical SEO tools that every SEO professional should become familiar with.
Link building is one major aspect of search engine optimization that you ought to know. In this guide, you will learn what link building is, and how it is beneficial for your website.
Link building is the process of getting links to your site. Most webmasters feel that writing quality articles will help them in getting links, but that’s not 100% true. Unless you specifically try to get links, it will be hard for you to do so.
Benefits of Link Building
Link building is an important part of search engine optimization, and here I’m showcasing some of the major benefits of link building for your website.
In general, the popularity of a website or blog is determined by the number of inbound links.
Some benefits of link building:
- More visibility of your blog in search results.
- Receive traffic from other websites linked to you.
- High-quality incoming links mean your site will be admired as a valuable resource. This can be easily done by writing quality content.
- Link building also helps in getting indexed in search results quicker.
- Link building is also considered an important aspect of SEO.
Link Building Strategy
Link building can be performed with many strategies:
- Writing epic content (content that is linked to naturally).
- Guest blogging.
- Epic videos.
- Directory submission.
- Dofollow blog comments.
- Dofollow social bookmarking websites.
- Write pillar content and inform bloggers.
There are many other strategies that people follow, but if you have a niche site, it is always advised to make a proper plan for link building.
Everyone needs reliable office software, and some of the very best suites are completely free – whatever operating system you use.
They have so many free alternatives to Microsoft office but before that let you know or give some briefly background about Microsoft Office.
Microsoft office is a family of client software,server software and services developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates on August 1, 1988, at COMDEX in Las Vegas. Initially a marketing term for an office suite (bundled set of productivity applications), the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have grown substantially closer with shared features such as a common spell checker, OLE data integration and Visual Basic for Applications scripting language. Microsoft also positions Office as a development platform for line-of-business software under the Office Business Applications brand. On July 10, 2012, Softpedia reported that Office is used by over a billion people worldwide.
These are the free alternatives ;
- Is a slimmed down version of a premium office suite, but you’d hardly know it.
- Each of its three programs looks just as slick as the latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and is packed with just as many features.
- Is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft Office product line.
- All Office 365 plans include automatic updates to their respective software at no additional charge, as opposed to conventional licences for these programs—where new versions require purchase of a new license.
- SoftMaker Office 2006 and 2008, previously available for purchase, were later released as freeware and later still superseded by SoftMaker FreeOffice.
- SoftMaker Office has many functions of office suites such as Microsoft Office, Libre Office, Apache Open Office or Word Perfect Office, and can also run from USB Flash Drive and supports integrated reference works. It has its own native formats, and can read and write file formats of Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office Online
- Office Online (known before 2014 as Office Web Apps) is an online office suite offered by Microsot, which allows users to create and edit files using lightweight Microsoft Office web Apps: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and One Note.
- The offering also includes Outlook.com, People, calendar and one drive, all of which are accessible from a unified app switcher.
- Users can install the on premises version of this service, called Office Web Apps Server, in private clouds in conjunction with SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Lync Server.
Buying your first vehicle can be a thrilling experience and one that you’ll probably never forget. However, when dealing with the amount of money that comes with buying a new or used car, there can be a fair amount of stress in ensuring you are making the right decision.
A Car, after all, is often the second most valuable item you will buy in your life, after your dream home. The combination of fear and excitement makes this moment one of the most memorable in your life.
However, some first time car buyers may not have a good experience because they have made some mistakes in their decision such as buying a car that does not suit their personality or daily needs.
Make sure that the unit is still in good condition
- Don’t just jump in on the deal because of the affordable sticker price. As much as possible, assess the car’s every detail.
- If you have little knowledge about cars bring someone with you who has a better understanding, preferably a mechanic so he can assess the car for you.
- Never forget to test drive the unit and take note of how it handles when accelerating and turning into corner.
Get a car with a good crash test score
- Little or no experience of driving a car can pose some serious risks for newbie drivers.
- During their first three years of driving, first time car owners experience several minor collisions with other cars and road obstacles.
- To play it safe, make sure that the car model you are buying has an overall crash test score of at least four stars. This rating tells you how safe passengers will be if the car is involved in a road accident.
Go for a transmission that suits you
- One of the common debates for first time car owners is whether to get a car with manual or automatic transmission.
- The answer is simple: get a transmission that suits your driving preference and the road conditions of your most common route.
Know the car’s fuel economy
- Most first time car buyers are students and young professionals and one of the first things they discover about owning a car is the added cost of gassing it up.
- Also, take into consideration your probable driving habits and daily-drive road conditions such as highway and urban environments.
Don’t be hasty. If you are at a car dealership and feel pressured into making a purchase.
Set a budget. Before heading to the dealership or car lot, first consider what your price range is.
Mechanic inspection. If you’re in the market for a used car, always get a trustworthy mechanic to give the vehicle a thorough inspection before you make a purchase.
Enjoy the process! Last but not least, there is only one time in your life that you can purchase your very first car so make it as enjoyable as possible! Taking these tips into consideration should help to make the process much smoother and stress-free.
Every Weekend Projects you must control for your costing and it will result a good project not because you keep a money or you do a budgeting for a good result of your work or what you called project.
To develop or to update your mind in budgeting process .
The budget process is the way an organization goes about building its budget. if you learn the budgeting process . You’ll get the technique on how you budget your money in terms to your project .
FOR EXAMPLE OF YOUR PROJECT IS YOU NEED TO START A BLOG
They have some website that offers a free website and some site are to much cost but when you have an idea when it comes to your site you don’t need to cost when you starting a blog . like what I’ve they have some offer a free website.
Let you know first;
What is WordPress.org?
According to Wikipedia WordPress is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
What is WordPress.com?
According to Wikipedia WordPress.com is a blogging platform that is owned and hosted online by Automatic. It is run on a modified version of WordPress, an open source piece of software used by bloggers.
Did you know that WordPress.org and WordPress.com are actually two different platform?
- WordPress.com -“com” is stands for commercial
- Is not the same as the software and it isn’t even the owner. Instead, the platform is a hosting service.
- Offers free hosting, but limits your website space to 3GB on the free plan.
- Everything about the technical performance of your website is handled by the team behind WordPress.com. If something doesn’t work at any point, you can’t do anything but wait for the team to fix the issue.
- You get basic security and backups handled for you.
- WordPress.org- “org” is stands for organization
- WordPress.org anyone can download WordPress and use it for whatever purposes they want. In contrast to WordPress.com, you can not create a site on their servers. Instead, you need to take care of that yourself.
- Doesn’t come with free hosting. You’ll have to look for a host yourself, and pay for it separately.
- You get to choose the plugins and the performance settings of your website. It requires some work, but you are in full control of what happens on your site.
- There’s some level of security from your web host, but for the most part, you need to secure your website yourself. Same goes for backups – those you need to enable via plugins as well.
Which is better?
Much better to use the WordPress.org because you have full control of your website. You are free to do anything you want and customize it as much as you need and also you can use powerful tools like google analytic and if you have a business you can use a self -hosted WordPress to create an online store.They have so many choices and benefits to create your website in WordPress.org. , unlike to WordPress.com just for the hobby bloggers those starting a blog for their family.
A search engine makes this index using a program called a web crawler. The information that the web crawler puts together then used by search engines. It becomes the search engine’s index.
All search engine works using three phase approach to managing,ranking and returning search results.
There are three functions which need to be done.
- Web Crawling
According to Wikipedia a web crawler sometimes called a spider or spiderbot and often shortened to crawler, is an internet bot that systematically browses the World Wide Web, typically for the purpose of Web indexing.
Crawlers consume resources on visited systems and often visit sites without approval.the number of internet pages is extremely large; even the largest crawlers fall short of making complete index.
Once a spider has crawled a web page , the copy that is made is returned to the search engine and stored in a data center. Data center are huge, purpose built collections of servers which act as a repository of all the copies of webpages being made by the crawlers.
3. The Algorithm
The Algorithm is very complex and lengthy equation which calculates a value for any given site in relation to search term. We don’t know what algorithm actually is, because search engines tends to keep this closely guarded secret from competitors and from people looking to game the search engine to get to the top spots.
After finalizing the keywords, we create SEM campaigns on popular search engine networks like Google and Bing. Google Adwords has a set of rules and regulations for ads and ad content ensures that all guidelines are met and the ads for your startup can get good placement on the search results as well as on network websites.
These are the main steps to startup your business;
Make a business plan
We’ll discuss the financial aspects of launching your startup company shortly, but clearly, you need money to start and operate a new business. A proper business plan gives you a significant advantage.
Secure appropriate funding
The startup costs will obviously vary from industry to industry, so your company may require more or less funding depending on the situation.
The cost of doing business is much higher than people initially think.
All business plans contain a financial plan. This plan usually includes:
- Balance sheet
- Sales forecast
- Profit and loss statement
- Cash-flow statement
So if you can’t get money from a bank, or if you can only find a bank that’s offering you an outrageous interest rate, what other options do you have?
Investors can be:
- Angel investors
- Venture capitalists
Surround yourself with the right people
Certain people often get overlooked when entrepreneurs are getting their business started.Once your business gets registered, you’ll need to get a federal tax ID number, as well, from the IRS.
Find a location and build a website
Your startup company needs a physical address and a web address. Whether it’s offices, retail space, or a manufacturing location, you need to buy or lease a property to operate your business.
Become a marketing expert
You might have the best product or service in the world, but if nobody knows about it, then your startup can’t succeed.
Build a customer base
Starting a website, growing your digital presence, and becoming an effective marketer are all steps in the right direction. The customer needs to be your main priority. They are the lifelines of your business, and they need to be treated accordingly.
Prepare for anything
Launching your startup company won’t be easy, and you need to plan for some hurdles along the way.
SEO in the Philippine is now a successfull industry. Just over eight years ago I had no idea about SEO or what it’s about. SEO here in the Philippines wasn’t all that popular then. I don’t know if I’m just more involved in the SEO industry now that I find and meet a lot of other Filipinos who are practicing SEO and servicing clients around the world.
Most of the SEOs in the Philippines are also young. A range of ages from 18-24 years old. Which indicates that SEO in the Philippines is a rising trend among the upcoming generation. I think that the Philippines can be a hub of SEO practitioners and internet marketers in the soon coming years.
SEO is also one of the most in-demand jobs in the internet to date. And it has created a lot of job opportunities for Filipinos who are looking for employment but don’t want to be ‘just another’ employee. They want to feel more special – an employee of their own perhaps? Handling clients makes you feel more significant than just working an 8-hour day job in an office desk.
SEO Hacker as a brand is one of the strongest, most well-known SEO companies here in the Philippines and yet some of our competitors would sweep this fact under the rug and would go so far as replace it with foreign owned competition.
Philippines Has One of the Fastest Growth in Internet Access in Southeast Asia
Despite the need for more improvents from the digital and online marketing from infrastructure in the Philippines. Internet penetration and internet access growth rates encompass various aspects of online users’ daily activities: research, education, entertainment, commerce and business, which are accessible not only through their laptops and computers but also through their Internet-enabled mobile devices.
Philippines is One of the Top Ten Countries by Online Brand Engagement
Brand engagement is very important for business promotions as activities performed by online users in relation to a brand such as website visits, social shares, blogs, social networks and apps. Local companies can take advantage of the fact that the Philippines leads Southeast Asia in terms of online brand engagement.
Local companies in the Philippine should take note of this growing trend towards the use of the Internet for promoting their brands, products and services. The online marketplace is opening new doors of opportunities for local businesses wanting to reach stronger and wider markets that go beyond the confines of their brick-and-mortar establishments.
If you want to learn about Search Engine Optimization or what you called SEO you’re going have to read a lot and you’ve got to learned.
Learning SEO is something anyone can do.And the best part is you can do it mostly on your own as long as you know where to begin.With the right resources and tools, you can quickly learn the basics of search engine optimization. Then you can start applying what you’ve learned and be well on your way to becoming an expert.
Whether yo’re an SEO newbie, or have a basic understanding of the practice, these resources are meant to help small business owners with a variety of skill levels.
- Search Engine Land
search engine land is published by Third door media which focuses on the search marketig industry and Digital Marketing Depot our research centewr for digital marketing.
According to wikipedia ,Moz is a software as a service company based in Seattle that sells inbound marketing and marketing analytics software subscriptions.
Word tracker was doing SEO before it had a name. Based in London, this company publishes regular content about SEO on its blog.
4. Search Engine Journal
Founded in 2003 by Loren Baker, Search Engine Journal the site you’re on right now – provides industry news, analysis, insights, and guides for search marketers. Our core editorial focus is all things SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing
5. State of Digital
state of digital is the place where those working in digital can find the right content, which fits their needs, their current position and the state of the digital marketing implementation of their companies.